- 20/12/2016 Blackrock, 6.64%->7.64%
- 15/12/2016 dividend $0.126 Record Date Friday December 30, 2016
- 15/12/2016 previous guidance that its full year. distribution for FY17 will be 25.5 cents per Ordinary Stapled Security, assuming no material decline in market conditions
25/11/2016 Non-executive Directors are required to acquire, within a reasonable period after appointment and to hold thereafter, a minimum of 40,000 Securities.
- 28/10/2016 Mark Andrew STEINERT
Ordinary stapled securities 1,925,328 comprising:Mark Andrew Steinert – 1,508,586;Madison Way Superannuation Fund – 78,242; andMadison Way Family Trust – 338,500Performance rights Mark Andrew Steinert – 2,180,579
- shares: 2,405,037,77; performance rights: 11,211,856
- Graham John BRADLEY 118,165 ordinary stapled securities
26/10/2016 As forecast, our full year distribution was 24.5 cents per security, representing a payout ratio of 88% of underlying profit.Gearing at the end of FY16 was 23.8% and at the lower end of our 20–30% target range,Commercial Property – which includes our Retail, Logistics and Business Parks, and Office businesses – accounts for around 70% of our assets and remains a key profit driver.
- 26/10/2016 Q1 2017
Comparable specialty sales per square metre grew 3.0 per cent for the quarter to $9114 per square metre.We expect retail sales growth to continue at moderate levels, and we remain confident of achieving 3–4 per cent comparable retail FFO growth in FY17, in line with our guidance.It is on track to achieve target growth in Funds from Operations (FFO) per security of 5.0– 7.0 per cent across the entire group, with a profit skew to 2H17,
- 10/2/2016; updated dividend/distribution
0.122 per share fully franked
DRP Price (including any discount): AUD 4.040; issue 29/2/2016
- 10/2/2016 property portfolio (96 pages; too many holdings)
When Stockland was founded in 1952, Ervin Graf had a vision “to not merely achieve growth and pro ts but to make a worthwhile contribution to the development of our cities and great country”.
- 10/2/2016 1H 2016 results – presentation
Retail – 51% of SGP portfolio
Residential – 20% of SGP portfolio
Retirement Living – 9% of SGP portfolio
Residential overheads lower as % revenue (1H16: 10.9%; 1H15: 11.5%)