Skip to the content
- School (especially university); Train station; hospital
Badgerys Creek Airport – $115 million for Western Sydney Airport
- During construction, 1,529 jobs could be created over seven years
- By 2050 the airport could create between $11.6bn and $15.2bn additional economic activity
- Once operating fully, the airport would generate between 16,252 and 20,013 jobs
- The airport could create 35,216 to 46,285 full-time equivalent jobs by 2050 directly or indirectly
- Western Sydney will be home to half of Sydney residents by the mid-2030s.
- the first flight will “realistically” take off in the mid-2020’s
- “Western Sydney is Australia’s third largest economy and would be our fourth largest city in its own right, but too many of its residents have to travel outside the region for work,” Mr Chester said.
- We have allocated $26 million in 2016–17 for developing the design for rail access.
- the remaining $89 million in the Budget had been allocated over two years to undertake critical preparatory activities for the airport site.
- “This funding will allow for a number of activities to prepare the site, including managing the site security, possibly fencing around the 1,700 hectare site and continuing to plan for the relocation of the TransGrid power line,” Mr Fletcher said.
- kingswood, good suburb
- Darwin; Rail way between Adelaide and Darwin; East timo
- Townvill, Queensland, bridge, government budget – council budget.
- Land tax, exclude own-occupied land, state tax.
- 2-5 years test for property. Positive cash flow
- Invesment time, short time – long time – very long?
- Track investing history
- Divide time according to value of assets
- Knowledge+logic (predict)=> wisdom
- Business: people’s relationship
- pay mortgage interest in advance
- Defence housing association
- buy after 15th Nov.
- To claim maximum tax benefits on an investment property the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) requires property investors to complete a fully compliant tax depreciation report.
As a member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors, DEPPRO is qualified to produce ATO-compliant reports. A property depreciation report (also called a depreciation schedule) sets out all tax depreciation and building write-off claims for a new or existing investment property. A DEPPRO property depreciation tax report provides a 40-year schedule for capital works allowance (building write-off) and depreciable assets (plant and equipment allowance) on an investment property
- Can I use the depreciate one year and don’t use it in the next year?
- dose the depreciation reduce the cost base of the property?
- the first question clients should ask their quantity surveyor is whether they are a member of the AIQS [the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors]
site inspections are necessary to satisfy ATO requirements
A trained Quantity Surveyor will ensure all depreciable items are noted and photographed.
The best time to get a Quantity Surveyor to inspect your property is immediately after settlement and hopefully just before the tenant has moved in.
- Homebush, Fleminton,:
- paramatta rd development
- Flemington market moving
- office in fleminton 290k, rent 15-20k