Skip to content
- 膀手：feel shoulder move，not elbow； imagine a line between shoulder and wrist; when a weight is on forearm, come back first like holding a ball to avoid force, then do 膀手；
- 栏手：feel the whole forearm, focus on the middle point, move the point; image an air ball between the arm and body. same as moving knife, the middle point, as if there is no resistance.
- knowing where the hands go, body follow the hands move to support them.
- don’t let hand fold, which will make the forearm tense, and fall the ball.
- swords: may need different weight ones
- we don’t try to punch, the opponent will stop us.